Technology is radically changing the sports industry, increasing its scope of action as well from multiple perspectives: Brands trust the information that the tracking of data supplies, in order to improve their performance in the different markets. Fans now act as content creators and they broadcast their activity in the channels in which we consume sports, becoming institutional ambassadors of clubs and athletes. Furthermore, sporting entities seek sponsorship agreements where the synergies go beyond traditional business indicators.
SportsBizLab positions itself in the place where sports, commercial strategies and innovation converge. Identifying as well the new business models that create trends in the sector.
- Redesigning the experience of the sports fan.
- Return on Investment in sports through digital channels.
- Sports sponsorship and social impact (Sports for Development).
- The influence of new technologies on the behavior of the fan.
- Sponsoring strategies based on technology and digital aspects.
- Identifying new ROI models of the brands linked to sports.
- New relational frames of the sports entities.
- Profiling the new sports fan and their influence in the industry.
- The new KPIs that analyze the sports industry.